Updated Microsoft Windws Server Images with current Microsoft Windows Server Patches of January 2022, 12th
Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2022-01 Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5009595)
- 2022-01 Security Only Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2, 4.8 for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64 (KB5009713)
- 2022-01 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5009624)
Windows Server 2016
- 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB5009546)
Windows Server 2019
- 2022-01 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB5009557)
- 2022-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows Server 2019 for x64 (KB5009718)
Driver and tools of all Windows Server types
- Cloudbase-Init: 1.1.3.dev16
- KVM UVP Vmtools: 126.96.36.199
- Intel(R) Network Connections Software Version 25.0, January 2, 2020
- NVIDIA V100 / T4 driver: 427.60 (fixes CVE‑2021‑1115, CVE‑2021‑1116, CVE‑2021‑1117) for details see https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5230
Oracle Linux 8 Image Name Update
- From Febraruy 2022 - Oracle Linux 8 Image will also available as _"Standard_OracleLinux8<latest/prev>" which will be similar image as _"Enterprise_OracleLinux8<latest/prev>"_
- Standard and Enterprise Oracle Linux 8 Images are same.
- Enterprise Oracle Linux 8 will be rename to Standard Oracle Linux 8 in 3 months from February 2022.
- If the image name is being used in automation script then kindly plan to update the Image name accordingly!
SLES 15 Service Pack 3 released
- SLES 12 SP3 has been recently published
- The SAP variant SLES 15 SP3 has also been published