Discontinue Fedora 33
OTC public image Standard_Fedora_33 will be discontinued on 30th April 2022.
what does that mean?
public images will be no longer listed in OTC public image list
OTC internal package repositories preconfigured in Standard_Fedora_33_latest images will be available until 31th July 2022.
Already existing ECS installed with one of these images
- existing ECS installed with one of these images can be reinstalled
- existing ECS installed with one of these images can be used to create a new ECS
A new ECS can still be installed with a discontinued image by using its image id directly.
Using a discontinued image is without OTC support.
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to
Updated Microsoft Windws Server Images with current Microsoft Windows Server Patches of February 2022, 9th
Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2022-02 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5010419)
- 2022-02 Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5010395)
Windows Server 2016
- 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB5010359)
Windows Server 2019
- 2022-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows Server 2019 for x64 (KB5010580)
- 2022-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB5010351)
Driver and tools of all Windows Server types
- Cloudbase-Init: 1.1.3.dev16
- KVM UVP Vmtools: 188.8.131.52
- Intel(R) Network Connections Software Version 25.0, January 2, 2020
- NVIDIA V100 / T4 driver: 472.98 (fixes CVE‑2022‑21815) for details see https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5312