Updated Microsoft Windws Server Images with current Microsoft Windows Server Patches of December 2021, 14th
Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2021-12 Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5008285)
- 2021-12 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5008263)
Windows Server 2016
- 2021-12 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB5008207)
Windows Server 2019
- 2021-12 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB5008218)
Driver and tools of all Windows Server types
- Cloudbase-Init: 0.9.12.dev86
- KVM UVP Vmtools: 220.127.116.11
- Intel(R) Network Connections Software Version 25.0, January 2, 2020
- NVIDIA V100 / T4 driver: 427.60 (fixes CVE‑2021‑1115, CVE‑2021‑1116, CVE‑2021‑1117) for details see https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5230
WSUS client uses https connection
WSUS client in all WSUS images are configured with https. All metadata are securly transfered via https. Downloads are still done via http as all MS patches are signed. These Urls are used: https://wsus.eu-de.otc-service.com https://wsus.eu-nl.otc-service.com https://wsus.eu-ch-sc.otc-service.com https://wsus.eu-de-test.otc-service.com
New image released: Fedora 35
default login user: linux
supported OTC flavors: https://imagefactory.otc.t-systems.com/flavor-images
Discontinue Enterprise_SLES12_SP3 and Enterprise_SLES12_SP4
OTC public image Enterprise_SLES12_SP3 and Enterprise_SLES12_SP4 will be discontinued on 31th of March 2022.
what does that mean?
public images will be no longer listed in OTC public image list
OTC internal package repositories preconfigured in Enterprise_SLES12_SP3 and Enterprise_SLES12_SP4 images will be available until 30th of June 2022.
Already existing ECS installed with one of these images
- can be reinstalled
- can be used to create a new ECS
A new ECS can still be installed with a discontinued image by using its image id directly.
Using a discontinued image is without OTC support.
More information about official SUSE support:
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to