Updated Microsoft Windws Server Images with current Microsoft Windows Server Patches of September 2020 (9th)
Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 approached the end of their support lifecycle on Januar 14th 2020. For details see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4456235/end-of-support-for-windows-server-2008-and-windows-server-2008-r2
- public Windows Server 2008 R2 images will be removed form OTC plattform with next patch cycle on October 15th 2020.
Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2020-09 Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4577071)
- 2020-09 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based systems (KB4577010)
- 2020-09 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4577066)
- 2020-09 Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4566371)
Windows Server 2016
- 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4577015)
- 2020-09 Servicing Stack Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4576750)
Windows Server 2019
- 2020-09 Servicing Stack Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB4570332)
- 2020-09 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows Server 2019 for x64 (KB4576627)
- 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB4570333)
Driver and tools of all Windows Server types
- Cloudbase-Init: 0.9.12.dev86
- XEN GPL driver: 184.108.40.206
- KVM UVP Vmtools: 220.127.116.11
- Intel(R) Network Connections Software Version 25.0, January 2, 2020
- NVIDIA vGPU driver: 370.41 (fixes CVE 2019 5698)
- NVIDIA pGPU driver: 443.18 (solves CVE 2020 5962, CVE 2020 5963, CVE 2020 5964, CVE 2020 5965, CVE 2020 5966)
- NVIDIA V100 / T4 driver: 426.72 (fixes CVE 2020 5973)
New SLES Images
After the upgrade of the SMT server, the following new SLES images have been published including the BMS support.
- SLES 12 SP5
- SLES 15 SP1
The SAP variants of these images along with SLES 15 SP0 SAP will also be published in the coming week. The new SAP images are currently being tested.
Please note that we are still at cloud-init 18.2 version in most of our SUSE images because of compatibility issues with BMS. We have the cloud-init package locked by zypper so that it is not updated by mistake.