Discontinue - Oracle Enterpise Linux 6 (OEL-6)
What does that mean then?
- public images will be no longer listed in OTC public image list
- existing ECS installed with one of these images can be reinstalled
- existing ECS installed with one of these images can be used to create a new ECS
- new ECS can be installed by using image id from existing ECS installed with one of these images
continue using these images is without OTC support
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to Latest Oracle Linux Version.
Debian-10 now use systemd-timesyncd
switch Debian-10 image Standard_Debian_10_latest to sync time from tool ntp to service systemd-timesyncd.
- removed packages: ntp, ntpdate (and all depending configurations)
- add systemd-timesyncd configuration in /etc/systemd/timesyncd.conf
- SLES 15 SP2 is waiting on some BMS driver issue from the vendor. As soon as the drivers are built successfully, we will publish the image.
- SLES 12 SP2 and older versions (including their SAP and BMS variants) will not be built anymore. Those images have been removed from the public list of images but if you have the UUID of the image, you can still use them if needed as they are not actually deleted from the platform.
Updated Microsoft Windws Server Images with current Microsoft Windows Server Patches of March 2021 (10th)
Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2021-03 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based systems (KB5000800)
- 2021-03 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5000848)
- 2021-03 Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB5000853)
Windows Server 2016
- 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB5000803)
- 2021-01 Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4589210)
Windows Server 2019
- 2021-03 Servicing Stack Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB5000859)
- 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB5000822)
- 2021-01 Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB4589208)
Driver and tools of all Windows Server types
- Cloudbase-Init: 0.9.12.dev86
- XEN GPL driver: 18.104.22.168
- KVM UVP Vmtools: 22.214.171.124
- Intel(R) Network Connections Software Version 25.0, January 2, 2020
- NVIDIA vGPU driver: 370.41 (fixes CVE 2019 5698)
- NVIDIA pGPU driver: 443.66 (solves CVE‑2020‑5980, CVE‑2020‑5979, CVE‑2020‑5981, CVE‑2020‑5982 )
- NVIDIA V100 / T4 driver: 427.11 (fixes CVE‑2021‑1058, CVE‑2021‑1060 )