Updated Microsoft Windws Server Images with current Microsoft Windows Server Patches of January 2021 (13th)
Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2021-01 Security Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4535680)
- 2021-01 Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4598275)
- 2021-01 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4598285)
Windows Server 2016
- 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4598243)
Windows Server 2019
- 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows Server 2019 for x64 (KB4480056)
- 2021-01 Servicing Stack Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB4598480)
- 2021-01 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB4598230)
- 2021-01 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows Server 2019 for x64 (KB4598499)
- Driver and tools of all Windows Server types
- Cloudbase-Init: 0.9.12.dev86
- XEN GPL driver: 184.108.40.206
- KVM UVP Vmtools: 220.127.116.11
- Intel(R) Network Connections Software Version 25.0, January 2, 2020
- NVIDIA vGPU driver: 370.41 (fixes CVE 2019 5698)
- NVIDIA pGPU driver: 443.66 (solves CVE‑2020‑5980, CVE‑2020‑5979, CVE‑2020‑5981, CVE‑2020‑5982 )
- NVIDIA V100 / T4 driver: 427.11 (fixes CVE‑2021‑1058, CVE‑2021‑1060 )
New Image Availability: Oracle Linux 8
- Oracle Linux 8.3 is available as Enterprise_OracleLinux_8_latest.
- Default username is "linux".
- Currently ECS flavors supported.
Fedora-28: OTC internal package repositories are not available anymore.
affected repositories on smt.otc-service.com
Discontinue Centos 6
OTC public image Standard_CentOS_6 will be discontinued 31st March 2021
what does that mean then?
public images will be no longer listed in OTC public image list
OTC internal package repositories preconfigured in Standard_CentOS_6_latest images will be available until 30th of June 2021
existing ECS installed with one of these images can be reinstalled
existing ECS installed with one of these images can be used to create a new ECS
new ECS can be installed by using image id from existing ECS installed with one of these images
continue using these images is without OTC support
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to CentOS-7.
OEL-6 (Oracle Enterprise Linux 6): Premier Support End - Mar 2012
OTC image Enterprise_OracleLinux_6_latest [_prev] will be discontinued after that.
Exact dates are not set by now.
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to OEL-7 (Oracle Enterprise Linux 7) soon.
openSUSE 15.2 update released
New cloud-init-20.2 and openstack tools version 5.3.1
SLES12 SP2 SAP retired
SLES12 SP2 SAP will not be built anymore and will disappear from the list of public images soon