New image release - openEuler 20.03
- openEuler 20.03 is available as openEuler_20.03_latest.
- Default username is "linux".
- Currently ECS flavors supported.
- Official openEuler page
Discontinue Fedora 30
OTC public image Standard_Fadora_30 will be discontinued on 31st March 2021
what does that mean then?
public images will be no longer listed in OTC public image list
OTC internal package repositories preconfigured in Standard_Fedora_30_latest images will be available until 30th of August 2021
existing ECS installed with one of these images can be reinstalled
existing ECS installed with one of these images can be used to create a new ECS
new ECS can be installed by using image id from existing ECS installed with one of these images
continue using these images is without OTC support
It is recommended to migrate existing ECS to Fedora 33.
Updated Microsoft Windws Server Images with current Microsoft Windows Server Patches of February 2021 (13th)
Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2021-02 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4601384)
- 2021-02 Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2012 R2 for x64-based Systems (KB4601349)
Windows Server 2016
- 2021-02 Servicing Stack Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4601392)
- 2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4601318)
Windows Server 2019
- 2021-02 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB4601345)
- 2021-02 Servicing Stack Update for Windows Server 2019 for x64-based Systems (KB4601393)
- 2021-02 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.7.2 and 4.8 for Windows Server 2019 for x64 (KB4601887)
Driver and tools of all Windows Server types
- Cloudbase-Init: 0.9.12.dev86
- XEN GPL driver: 188.8.131.52
- KVM UVP Vmtools: 184.108.40.206
- Intel(R) Network Connections Software Version 25.0, January 2, 2020
- NVIDIA vGPU driver: 370.41 (fixes CVE 2019 5698)
- NVIDIA pGPU driver: 443.66 (solves CVE‑2020‑5980, CVE‑2020‑5979, CVE‑2020‑5981, CVE‑2020‑5982 )
- NVIDIA V100 / T4 driver: 427.11 (fixes CVE‑2021‑1058, CVE‑2021‑1060 )